CSVANW Materials Usage Guidelines
CSVANW’s work is informed, shaped and developed by a collective of CSVANW staff, board, consultants, and community members. Materials that are developed are the result of community conversations and intellectual property, and are rooted in trust, partnership and knowledge.
We ask those wishing to use CSVANW materials honor the following guidelines:
- Please seek permission before publishing or posting materials found on the CSVANW site or from materials that have been created by the Coalition.
- If utilizing the CSVANW logo or brand, please maintain the integrity of our logo and request a high-resolution file so that it is presented in the highest quality. You can email email@example.com to request a high resolution logo.
- Credit the author and source of the material. Please by mindful that many of our sources are listed, and you may need to additionally cite those sources.
- Select slides or resources from the CSVANW website or other Coalition materials should also be sourced and credited.
- Always include an appropriate reference citation.