The Coalition to Stop Violence Against Native Women’s membership represents the broadest and most unified voice in advocating and collectively addressing violence against Native women and children across our region. An alliance of more than 50 passionate, distinguished and highly committed organizations and individuals, CSVANW’s membership works aggressively to raise awareness about the public safety of Native women and children at the state, tribal and federal levels in addition to providing the utmost critical lifeline services to those affected by violence.
CSVANW is proud to have members who are passionate field experts and advocates. Together, this group champions the collective direction and vision of CSVANW.
If you are considering membership, please feel free to reach out to CSVANW directly to discuss and/or sign-up below
Membership is open to individuals or organizations interested in providing culturally appropriate domestic violence and sexual assault in Native American communities. The CSVANW provides several services to its members including:
• Federal and state grant application support and preparation assistance for DV programming
• Technical assistance and policy support to tribes and tribal Domestic Violence (DV) and Sexual Assault programs located in our service areas
• Travel scholarships to CSVANW trainings
• Access to the CSVANW Resource Library and specialized inventory
• Opportunities to network with other Native American DV service providers and advocates
• Specialized DV curriculum that is culturally relevant
• Specialized on-site training for tribal leadership and staff, free to member organizations/tribes
• Native women summits and empowerment
• Youth summits and leadership development
• Specialized trainings that offer CEUs for tribal law enforcement officials
Benefits of Becoming a Member
There are several more benefits to becoming a member. Cost is $50 for an individual and $100 for an organization per year. Contact CSVANW for more information: (505) 243-9199 or firstname.lastname@example.org