April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month! Join CSVANW’s fierce efforts to support our Tribal communities and local organizations! Below is a list of April’s communities initiatives CSVANW is partnering with. By Giving $5 today, you are helping CSVANW provide snacks, materials, and water for community events and mileage for #CSVANWteam to be in attendance. We are asking for your help in bringing awareness to Sexual Assault Awareness Month by giving $5 today and support CSVANW‘s efforts!
Support CSVANW to Support Community:
- Institute of American Indian Arts – Red Shawl Solidarity Project
- Pueblo of Isleta Child Abuse & Neglect Awareness & Prevention Month – Mass Intention & Spaghetti Dinner
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month Kick-off Rally at ABQ Civic Plaza
- Pueblo of Laguna Stride With Pride Against Sexual Violence Walk
- Native American Professional Parent Resources – Sock & Shoe Hop
- Eight Northern Indian Pueblos Council Peacekeepers #SAAM Community Event
- Gallup SANE Open House
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month Open Space = Safe Space Walk
- Pueblo of Acoma Community Event
- Silence No More 5k (Kirtland, NM)
- Ashlynne Mike Memorial Run
We will also accept donated cases of water, gatorade and/or gift cards to grocery stores for snacks. Thank you for supporting our communities!
We all play a role in the healthy development of our nation’s children. Give $5 today!